Forum Usage Disclaimer, and Terms and Conditions of Use:
1) Please use respect when using public forums.
2) Cerebral Choice is not responsible for the accuracy of content in these community forums. Support from or agreement with such content by Cerebral Choice can NOT be implied. Do not reveal information in the community forum that you do not want to make public. Cerebral Choice may, but is not obligated to, monitor content provided on its forums. Cerebral Choice, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
3) You agree not to use the Forums to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. Please not not choose a member name that may be, as per above, offensive to others.
4) Membership of this site confers no legal right to post in the forums. Cerebral Choice Software Solutions, Inc., at its discretion, may delete a post or ban a member without debate. Any posts discussing the removal of a post or a member being banned will be removed.
5) No unsolicited advertising. Advertisements will be removed. What constitutes as an ad will be decided by Cerebral Choice.
6) Cerebral Choice may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that Cerebral Choice may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way. You grant Cerebral Choice a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Cerebral Choice in any way. Cerebral Choice will not sell, publish or share your feedback in a way that could identify you without your explicit permission.
7) By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies. If you DO NOT agree with the above, then you may NOT post on this forum.