CC004831D: Programming in C#
1-Day Crash Course.
$599.00 per student
Please contact us for 2015 date or to schedule a private training for your group
This training course introduces to developers the programming skills that are required to start creating Windows applications using the Visual C# language. In this one-day crash course, students in the classroom review the basics of Visual C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details. The focus will be on introducing the basic syntax and structure of C# and on introducing the basics of XAML and User Interface development with the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). For developers with no previous knowledge of C#, this course will help them get introduced to the language and provide them with the prerequisites needed to go through an advanced 5-day course in C# programming.
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months professional development experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application.
- How to use:
- Arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables.
- Relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions.
- Logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
- How to create the code syntax for simple programming statements using Visual C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors by using the Visual Studio IDE.
- How to create a simple branching structure using an if statement.
- How to create a simple looping structure using a for statement to iterate through a data array.
- How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors.
- How to create a method that accepts arguments and returns a value of a specified type.
- How to design and build a simple user interface by using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox.
- How to connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data.
- How to sort data in a loop.
- How to recognize the classes and methods used in a program
- Understand the basics of XAML and WPF
- Develop basic user interface in WPF
We understand that things come up. However, when you register for a class, a spot will be reserved for you! You will receive a full refund if you cancel a week before the training class. 80% of the class fees will be refunded if a cancellation occurs more than 3 days from the day of the class and within a week. Cancellations within 3 days of the class will trigger a 50% refund.