CCSWPRJ1D: Introduction to Software Project Management
1-day crash course.
$599 per student
8 contact hours Category B
Please contact us for 2015 dates or to schedule a private class for your group
In this course software developers will be introduced to various software development processes, the PMP project management methodology, and common product development processes encountered in the real world. This course provides a blend between the theory and “in the trenches” perspective, with a lot of focus on the real world!
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- 1 or more years of experience creating software applications
- Introduction to the PMBOK and the PMI Project Management Methodology
- Introduction to the different software development processes (Waterfall, Agile, Extreme Programming, Iterative models)
- Software Project Management in Practice
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Exploration of software development in the real world: Software Development Shops, Software in Devices, and Regulated Environments
We understand that things come up. However, when you register for a class, a spot will be reserved for you! You will receive a full refund if you cancel a week before the training class. 80% of the class fees will be refunded if a cancellation occurs more than 3 days from the day of the class and within a week. Cancellations within 3 days of the class will trigger a 50% refund.