After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Windows Unified Platform (UWP) features, and explore the basics of a Windows app interface.
- Create the User Interface layout and structure by using XAML.
- Implement the AppBar and layout controls.
- Handle files and streams.
- Handle navigation scenarios in a Windows Store app.
- Be introduced to tiles and toast notifications in a Windows Store app.
- Deploy a Windows Store app to the Windows Store or an enterprise store.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- 1 to 3 months experience creating Windows client applications in c#.
- 1 to 3 months experience using Visual Studio